The benefits of Thermotherapy
Thermotherapy provides an incredible array of physical and psychological benefits.
- The intense sweating eliminates impurities and cleanses internal and external toxins from your body.
- Your body’s reaction to the hot/cold circuit improves circulation, which helps with inflammation and chronic pain.
- The heat dilates the capillaries in your tissues, which soothes muscle and joint tension.
- This dilation also improves blood and nutrient flow to the entire body, for firmer, supple, glowing skin.
- The shock of cold water stimulates the immune system, strengthening your natural defences and improving overall metabolic function.
- Lung capacity is expanded, resulting in slower, deeper breathing, which improves athletic performance.
- The body releases endorphins creating a sensation of relaxation and lightness which reduces stress.
- Thermotherapy acts directly on your mood when the cold releases energy and endorphins, the well-being hormones. It is particularly effective against depression and anxiety.
- The thermal shock makes your whole organism more reactive, improves your endurance, tonus and liveliness and also eliminates fatigue.