The benefits of Thermotherapy
Thermotherapy provides an incredible array of physical and psychological benefits.
- The intense sweating eliminates impurities and cleanses internal and external toxins from your body.
- Your body’s reaction to the hot/cold circuit improves circulation, which helps with inflammation and chronic pain.
- The heat dilates the capillaries in your tissues, which soothes muscle and joint tension.
- This dilation also improves blood and nutrient flow to the entire body, for firmer, supple, glowing skin.
- The shock of cold water stimulates the immune system, strengthening your natural defences and improving overall metabolic function.
- Lung capacity is expanded, resulting in slower, deeper breathing, which improves athletic performance.
- The body releases endorphins creating a sensation of relaxation and lightness which reduces stress.
- Thermotherapy acts directly on your mood when the cold releases energy and endorphins, the well-being hormones. It is particularly effective against depression and anxiety.
- The thermal shock makes your whole organism more reactive, improves your endurance, tonus and liveliness and also eliminates fatigue.
To combine the multiple benefits to our entertaining formula, learn more about our themed Aufguss rituals!Learn more