Maintenance Team Leader
- Open the facilities (starting the saunas, spas, steam baths) and make sure everything is functional
- Perform housework (several rounds per day) to ensure the site is clean
- Perform tasks related to the upkeep and maintenance plan of mechanical room and onsite equipment
- Perform various works and minor repairs in electricity, plumbing, paint that may be required on site / in administrative offices
- Support the supervisor in the management of suppliers and subcontractors.
You have a DEP in general building maintenance or relevant experience (minimum 5 years), have knowledge in the field of swimming pools, water basins or spas (an asset). You are manual, resourceful, autonomous, responsible and intuitive. You can chat with people in French and English.
The work schedule from 7h30 to 16h30 Sunday and Monday and from 7h30 to 15h from Tuesday to Thursday.
This position is permanent with a range of social benefits and thermotherapy benefits (free access to all group sites and one free treatment per month)
Send your application form
Please note due to COVID-19 pandemic, our operations are temporarily suspended. We will be happy to contact you once we reopen. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.