Estheticians (full time & part time)
As Esthetician, you will provide beauty care for the face, body and hands according to Förena standards. You will promote to clients our Förena services as well as beauty products used according to the needs of the clients.
- You will welcome your client with kindness and will answer all their questions with professionalism.
- You will offer high quality care according to the requested technique as well as the client's needs and will ensure that their expectations are met.
- At the end of the treatment, you will offer all the attentions required to your customer: satisfaction card, insurance receipt, tea, and you will accompany the customer to the reception.
- You will be responsible for your room: you will ensure that you have all the equipment necessary for your treatments, will ensure exemplary cleanliness of the place, prepare your room and your products between each treatment.
- You will promote the beauty products used according to the needs of the client.
- You have completed your (DEP) in Esthetics.
- Bilingualism (you can chat with your client in French and English).
- You are very punctual, reliable and friendly, you have an excellent team spirit.
- You recognize yourself in our corporate values: we are a family, we are real, we are dedicated, we are heart-head balance and we are passionate!
- Variable availability including evenings and weekends.
- You will have access to all benefits (full time 20h / week)
- Commissions on sold products
Why join The Group SKYSPA ?
Group SKYSPA is like a second family that offers you many benefits!
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and one guest, from Day 1
- Generous discounts on all our treatments
- Group insurance*
- Corporate RRSP*
- An undeniable team spirit
- A very pleasant work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
- And much more!
* Only full-time positions are eligible for group insurance and RRSP