Customer service Supervisor
Under the supervision of the Spa Director, you will supervise the team of SAC Agents and Team Leaders and ensure the smooth running of the service's operations (time management, payroll, respect and improvement of processes, etc.). You will ensure to provide a memorable experience for customers while guiding them through our product line. You will act in collaboration with other departments to achieve business objectives, all in accordance with operating policies and procedures.
- In charge of Customer Service team hiring process, welcoming, training and performance.
- Responsible for planning and maximizing work schedules, updating employee files, payroll….
- Ensure the quality of the opening or closing of the site while respecting established standards.
- Perform frequent site tours throughout the shift to ensure that the cleanliness is exemplary in the various interior and exterior spaces of the site.
- Reference person for any situation affecting the customer experience and specific problems that may arise as well as for employees of other departments (Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Maintenance) in the absence of their immediate Supervisor.
- Perform regular spa reception tasks during peak periods: greet customers at reception and on site, manage appointments, take calls, manage cash, respond to customer emails, and maximize time slots for treatment;
- Replacement of the Care Supervisor during his vacation or absence.
- Carry out inventories and orders for stationery / operational tools as well as receive merchandise. Work in close collaboration with his colleagues.
Bilingual, you have more than 5 years of experience in supervision in a pro customer service environment, have a college education in tourism, hospitality, business or other relevant training. You stand out for the high quality of your interpersonal relationships with customers, your team and your colleagues. Eligible for all corporate benefits: group insurance, corporate RRSP and generous care and bath benefits program.
The work schedule is to be discussed but may include evenings and a weekend day or evening.
Send your application form
Please note due to COVID-19 pandemic, our operations are temporarily suspended. We will be happy to contact you once we reopen. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.