Chief financial officer
Are you looking for a job for a 100% Quebec-based company that promotes well-being, where your involvement will be recognized?
Do you want to join a committed, dynamic team that likes to have fun while working?
Group SKYSPA offers you a unique opportunity to meet all your expectations!
Group SKYSPA is one of the pioneers and leaders of the SPA establishment industry in Quebec and operates four establishments under three different banners: SKYSPA Brossard, SKYSPA Quebec, FÖRENA Cité Thermale in Saint-Bruno and Spa Nordic Station in Magog. We employ more than 200 people who are salaried and self-employed.
Reporting to the VP Finance, and based at the head office in Boucherville, you will coordinate and control all financials and taxes activities of the Group SKYSPA.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Direct and control all activities inherent in the preparation of the company's budgets and financial statements;
- Manage the company's liquidities, ensure debt control and ensure the good financial health of the group according to the company's strategic orientations;
- Monitor the company's capital projects;
- Supervise and coach the finance department team;
- Rigorously manage financial operations in a structured manner as required, while promoting teamwork.
- Manage requests for loans and grants from various organizations;
- Prepare all the reports, studies, analyzes required relating to the various financial files, as well as the year-end audit file;
- Support the payroll department;
- Assume any other mandate entrusted to him by the VP Finance or the President.
You are THE one we are looking for if:
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting;
- You are a member of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountant of Quebec (CPA);
- You have five (5) years of relevant experience related to the function, including 3 years as a manager;
- You master software from the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel as well as the SAGE accounting software (asset);
- You are a excellent in written and spoken French as well as a good knowledge of English;
- You are a master of priority management in a context of change and transformation;
- Like the chameleon, you demonstrate adaptability and flexibility;
- You like (a lot) to laugh and have fun while working and you have a highly developed team and collaboration spirit!
If you still doubt whether to be part of the SKYSPA Group, here is what we offer you:
- A positive work environment and wonderful colleagues who work together to achieve business results!
- A strong human-oriented corporate culture;
- Position based at the head office in Boucherville;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 2 days / week;
- Benefits program and corporate RRSP;
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and a guest, from Day 1;
- Generous discounts on all our treatments;
- Possibility of advancement within the Group while benefiting from the expert advice of a first-class coach! :)
If we have convinced you, send us your CV without delay at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as a few words explaining why you would make a difference within our team, or via our corporate site https://groupeskyspa.ca /en/careers and take the opportunity to browse our site and learn more about us!